Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Like Your Sky

Like Your Sky

Wherever you go, wherever you are
You'll find me there, no matter how far
It doesn't matter how distant you fly
I'll always be with you, Just like your sky....

If ever you feel, hot sun rays around
I'll become a cloud to sooth your surround
If ever you feel alone, lonely and solitaire
I'll become your shadow to always be there....

If ever clouds of sadness surrounds
Let them rain on me with all their bounds
If something bothers or you're upset or hurt
Allow those pains and troubles to hit me first....

Ever since you've come in my life
You've spread around a trap of smiles
Now I've understood the true way of living
By getting lost in you, I've found my everything....

Wherever you go, I'll come with you
Will walk with you till the life is through
Wherever you are, no matter how far you fly
I'll always be with you, just like your sky !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment