Thursday, May 6, 2010

PROPOSAL

PROPOSAL

There are few words I need to say
Something has struck me since past few days
Need your time to listen me through
My heart says I am in love with you....

Give me one chance to make a start
Promise you; we will never be apart
You may not feel the way I do
But I promise to always love you....

My love for you will remain forever
Hold my hand and i'll leave you never
Swear on myself to make you believe
Only a ''yes'' from you can give me relief....

Weather will change the time will change
My love for you will never change

I get down on my knee to tell this true
I love you baby;I love only you....

I'll protect you from all evils and bad
Always make you smile; never let u feel sad
Will be your shadow throughout your life
Accept my proposal and be my wife !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment