Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Moments, like never before (July 2010)

This is the night we always dreamed of
Alone you and me, moments like never before
Come in my arms, let's reprise our love
Lose yourself in me, as stars in the sky above...

Candels are lit, beautiful roses are around
You in my arms, with only love to surround
Soft music in the air, how romantically plays
Let us make this night and no further delays...

I can feel the fragrance of your breath
The touch of your fingers around my neck
Warmth of your lips gently touching mine
Caressing in love, the moments so divine...

I brush my fingers in your beautiful hair
Cute kisses and pecks with lots of care
Hugging and cuddling making love together
Blessings from above, truly made for each other...

How heavenly my love you look tonight
The shine on your face, your smile so bright
So blessed I am on being loved by you
Like Romeo and Juliet, our love so true...

This is the night we'll always remember
Full of love and our souls to surrender
Stay in my arms, I wanna love you more
Alone you and me, Moments like never before !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment