Friday, August 5, 2011

Love the way you look at me (a song)


A thousand times I look in your eyes
Every single time, I feel you’ll be mine
The way you stop, turn around and see
Your eyes, baby, go right through me…

I just love the way you smile, and look at me
As if my heart knows, you are its missing beat...
I believe, there is something special between you and me
Coz I truly feel...
I just love the way you smile, and look at me…

I don’t know when I fell in love with you
Maybe right at that moment, when I first saw you
You looked at me, and you looked at me again
I felt so much love, and it started to rain...

I love the way you smile, and look at me
As if my heart knows, you are its missing beat
I believe, there is something between you and me
Coz I truly feel...
I just love the way you smile, and look at me

No one looks at me the way you do
Your eyes say so many things, yeah it's true
How I feel so different in your eyes?
Baby, I just know it happens every time...

I just love the way you shy, still you look at me
You are the one for me, you will always be
I believe, there is something special between you and me
And I truly feel..
I just love the way you smile, and look at me….

© Copyrights reserved with the Author

3 comments:

  1. I just love the way you write,
    Your words pass through the heartstrings...
    A pleasant feeling they do give...
    And with the gift of dreams with wings...

    Very nice, Rohit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it touched my heart. beautiful words very Romantic. very nice Rohit. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome yaar.. keep it up.. great going...

    ReplyDelete