Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It had to be YOU (a song)



The music in the morning
Birds singing their song
The sun rays so tender
Maple leaves falling down...

And then I see you coming
A dimpled smile on your face
Your hair flowing in the breeze
And you walk with such grace...

You are the bloom of a spring
A poet's imagination, so true
Much more beautiful you look
Baby, each time I see you...

Now, you are my girl
The one I love, so true
When I saw you the first time
I knew it had to be you...

You hug me in your arms
Warmest place for my heart
Just hold me stronger
Baby, I’m falling apart...

The love I see in your eyes
Makes me keep coming back to you
As long as I am breathing
I will always be with you...

Coz, you are my girl
Only one I love, so true
When I saw you the first time
I just knew it had to be You...


Copyrights reserved

3 comments: