Sunday, August 23, 2009

Waiting 4 U (2009) (Inspired from Richard Max song)

Waiting 4 U
Miles apart;day after day
Slowly increasing the everlasting pain
I call ur name everywhere
but all my efforts going in vain!!

The wish to see you,
One more time;one last time
Wish to tell you that
How much I love;I am not fine!!

No matter;wherever u go
I dnt care,whatever u do
I know, i''ll be right here
Just Waiting 4 U!!

Whatever it may takes
no matter if my heart breaks
I will be right here
waitin 4 u!!!

Why can't u see it baby
U've got me goin' crazy
come back to me my sweetheart
life without u isn't easy!!

I am standing right where
you left me all alone
I miss u like insane
Wid u;my soul is gone!!

No matter;wherever u go
I dnt care,whatever u do
I know, i''ll be right here
Waiting Only 4 U!!

Whatever it takes
no matter how my heart aches
I am right here
waitin just 4 u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment