Thursday, August 20, 2009

You Me and Our Story (2009)

You Me and Our Story!!!

Sweetheart, You and Me
Its a strange story...
But its so special
It provides me Glory!!!

I rose in love
Years ago....
It was for the girl
who I already know!!!

The girl was beautiful
the girl was true
The girl was my life...
That girl was YOU!!!

U taught me how 2 luv,
taught me how to care..
Those moments spent with u
Will always be there!!!

The frist hug, the first kiss
The warmth of the love so tender
What I did for my love
Was totally a surrender!!!

The rush from the college
To meet u at the stop
Time used to be around 5 pm
My life was really over the top!!!

Your eyes so beautiful
Your soul so soothing
Your aura so mesmerizing
I gave my love my everything!!!

I always used to hold,
Your left hand by my right
Wanted to tell you
dat I am always by ur side!!!

I was living my life happily as ever...
Full of love and care
A split between us,
i thought will be never!!!

You one decision to break
shook me up deep within...
I was broken, I was lost
I didnt know, where to be!!

I tried to fix the things
but u never seemed interested
You left me all alone
which i never expected!!!

baby, i missed u always
thought of u as the time goes bye
people came and went in my life..
but ur place in my heart;i never let it go by...!!!

time turned around
history itself repeated
you came back in2 my life
when mattered most;really needed!!!

u brought smiles
back in 2 my life
I started living again
started feeling nice!!!

I started thinking of spending
Rest of my life in ur arms...
Started dreaming again...
A life wid u, full of charms!!

But u broke me again,
gave me no reason..
left me asking questions
left me in pain!!

Today, i m happy for u
coz sweetheart, i want ur best
i have kept aside my feelings
kept them at rest...!!!

I hv promised myself; not 2 force
not 2 question or demand
coz true love is not always
wat u need;wat u want!!!

I will wait for u...Coz as I said...
Sweetheart U n me..its a beautiful story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment