Monday, June 21, 2010

After We Met - the First Time

After We Met - the First Time

First Meeting, between you and me
Has caused a sweet sensation deep within...
My life has changed in one single moment
I am no more the guy I used to be.....

Seems you have come straight to me from above
To hold my hand, bring me love...
Now I have met you, my love, my destiny
Found the happiness, which was missing in me....

After we met, the first time, my mind lost its control
Can't stop myself either, my heart is on a roll...
Feelings deep within, Emotions, Testing times
All of them say, Sweetheart, I wanna make you mine....

I sense; this feeling is ecstatic; this feeling is new
You've made me fall in love; This is all b'coz of you...
Life is suddenly so beautiful, Love keeps me surround
I see you everywhere, see you all around....

Very first meeting, between you and me
Has aroused never felt emotions deep within...
My destiny has changed in one single moment

All I say, I am no more the guy I used to be !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment