Saturday, June 26, 2010

ONE WISH - TOGETHER FOREVER

One Wish - Together Forever

Have some wishes, which I want to be get fulfilled
Long lasting desires deep in my heart...
Hope, God above is listening to me when I say
To keep you and me together, never to be apart....

Wish to rise each day with, feel of your lips on my cheek
Whispers of your breath in my ears, touch of your fingers on my skin...
You hugging me in your arms, your heartbeats close to mine
Warmth of emotions in your eyes, feelings of love deep within....

Wish to see you each day of my life, together forever
Love you with my sincerity and to be loved by you...
Holding hands and walking the path of life
No matter how's time, I'll always be with you.....

Wish to die one day, watching you, lying in your arms
With a wish to live one more moment to see you one more time...
To tell you I loved you all my life and when I am gone
I will be there around you to see that you are fine.....

These are my wishes, which I need to be get fulfilled
Ultimate desires deep down in my heart...
A one single thought to have you by my side
Prayers to the Almighty, so that we are never apart !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment