Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lovers (2011)




When I look at you and you look at me
Lovers... we are meant to be
You smile and then you shy away
I know this is love from the very first day...

I love the moment when you walk with me
Holding hands... at the shore of the sea
You come close and you hug me this way
I know you love me, but I wanna hear you say...

Together we are and we'll always be
Trust me... I want to make you believe
Will love you always through night and day
I know that you know, but I love to convey...

Life is one, and I wish to spend with you
You and me... with our love so true
Time may change, but we'll always pray
I promise you, our love will forever stay...

When I look at you and you look at me
Lovers... I know, we will always be
You love me so much and I love you this way
We know this is love from the very first day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment