Saturday, January 29, 2011

Always with You (2011)

I never really saw what you feel for me
Love in your eyes, your feelings so true...
Never really cared when you came to me
Looked in my eyes and said "I love you"...

I was so stupid that I let you go
The love you offered, the love so true...
Now I wanna tell you this and you should know
No matter how's time, I am always with you...

With you... holding your hand
I am with you... taking your stand
With you... in day and night
Always with you... no matter if we fight...

Now I know how you feel and I too feel for you
I love you so much and I will do forever...
Will walk with you till my life is through
Love you like this, will leave you never...

B'coz I made a mistake when I let you go
The love that came to me, the love so true...
Now I wanna tell you this and you should know
Doesn't matter how time is, I am always with you....

With you... when time is good or bad
I am with you... will never make you sad
With you... with our love so true
Always with you... coz I really love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment