Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Valentine's Kiss (2011)



It's a Valentine, and I am with you
Like everyday, how beautiful you look...
Special moments of pleasure and bliss
When we shared our very first kiss...

Words froze, and you were looking at me
Love in your eyes; Love, all I could see...
Heartbeats so hard, your breath so divine
Felt the warmth when your lips touched mine...

You hugged me tight, and closed your eyes
Our kiss deepened when our tongues twined...
We kissed again... again and again
No rules attached, no feelings of pain...

I looked at you and you looked at me
You felt shy and your cheeks turned pink...
I pulled you closer and we kissed some more
The moments we shared were never felt before...

Your lips so soft, your breath so warm
Your touch so gentle and I love your charm...
It's a Valentine, moments of pleasure and bliss
Special day, when we shared our very first kiss!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely write dear..... Happy Valentine's day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear Anita... I just try to write...
    Happy Valentine's Day to you too....

    ReplyDelete