Sunday, February 6, 2011

After We Met - The First Time (June 2010)

First meeting between you and me
Has caused a sweet sensation deep within...
My life has changed in one single moment
I am no more the guy I used to be...

You're the one whom I always longed for
Waited for you, never met a girl like you before...
Now I have found you, my love, my destiny
Found the happiness which was missing in me...

Ever since I've met you, my mind is not in my control
Can't stop myself either, my heart is on a roll...
Feelings deep within; Emotions; Testing times
All of them say, Sweetheart, I want to make you mine...

I sense, this feeling is love; this feeling is new
You've made me fall in love; this is all because of you...
Life is suddenly so beautiful, love keeps me surround
I see you everywhere; see you all around...

First meeting between you and me
Has aroused never felt emotions deep within...
My destiny has changed in one single moment
I am no more the guy I used to be!!!

Copyrights reserved with Author

No comments:

Post a Comment