Saturday, February 5, 2011

You and I (my first song - 2010)

You and I... Hmm Hmm O Yayyyyyyy
Baby, You and I... Hmm Hmm O Ho....

You and I, it feels so good together
Baby loving you, in this romantic weather...
Don't hold back, and let your soul fly
To the paradise far above the skyyyyyyyyyyy....

Baby, be mine forever just like I am for you
Love me like you've never, like my love so true....

Baby, You and I... Hmm Hmm O Yayyyyyy
You and I... O Ho.. O O...

Hug me in your arms and break me, I am fine...
Baby, touch your lips so soft, kissing mine...
Yours the love... is all I really need
Can't you see the love which I truly feeeeeeeeeeel....

Baby, be mine forever like I am for you
Love me like you've never, like my love so true...

You and I... Hmm Hmm O Yayyyyy
Baby, You and I... Hmm Hmm O hoo...

You and I, we'll always be together
Baby, loving you... Like I've never...
Don't hold back, and let our souls fly
To the paradise far above the skyyyyyyyyyy.....

Baby, be mine forever like I am for you
Love me like you've never like my love so true...

O O Be mine forever, like I am for you
Love me like you've never, like my love so true...

You and I... Hmm Hmm O Yayyy
Baby, You and I... Hmm Hmm O ho...

You and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment