Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Promise



Walk with me, with your hand in my hand
I promise to be the one who will always take your stand...
Life is a journey, we both will cover it together
I will always be true to you, no matter how is weather....

Speak to me, whenever your heart wishes to convey
I promise to listen to whatever you will say...
Look into my eyes, which will make me understand
Words may fail,but your eyes will help me comprehend....

Hug me in your arms, if something troubles you
I promise to hug you back, will always take care of you...
Will bring back the lost smile on your beautiful face
Your smile is my life, your smile makes me lose my pace....

Hold on to me, no matter how bad the time is
I promise to protect you, I am confident to say this...
Baby, bad time, like good time, never stays forever
Keep holding on to me, I promise to leave you never....

Fight with me, if I break any promise which I've made
Make me realise in case I make any sort of mistake...
I promise to you, that day will never come in your life
I'll keep all my promises, till the moment I am alive!!!


- Written in 2009

Copyrights reserved with Author

Picture taken from - www.firstchurchms.org

No comments:

Post a Comment