Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our love, needs no language

One beautiful morning, I saw you standing there
Vivaciously divine, sparkling eyes, shiny hair...
You looked like an angel, someone sent from above
Didn't know what happened to me, maybe a feeling of love...

It was drizzling that day, and you looked in a hurry
I stopped to give you a lift, and said No Worry...
You said something to me in a language different to mine
Smiled and sat next to me, Our story started so fine...

I can see in your lovely eyes, to feel what you say
Never felt our languages can be barrier in any way...
You speak Spanish, I am so Indian, and still we can talk
I know what lies ahead; with you I'm ready to walk...

I learnt to say 'Te Quiero', to mean I really Love you
'Tu sonrisa es Bonita', your smile so beautiful, so true...
How cute you look when you say 'Namaste' to greet me
Our actions speak for our love, that's how it should be...

Somehow you always know, what I wanna convey to you
You always make me understand, with your love so true...
You smile with my smile, you get to know when I'm sad
Makes me feel better, support me when time is bad...

I can read your lips, feel the words of your heart
Know what you say, that we'll never be apart...
Wish to tell you, we'll always be together
Holding hands in hands, no matter how's weather...

We two in love, so different, yet so similar
Don't understand languages, but feel so familiar...
So surprised I am, how our bonding has come of age
Our Love's so true, and Our love needs no language!!!

Copyrights reserved with Author

No comments:

Post a Comment